Evenflo Balance + Wide Neck Bottles, 9oz, Slow Flow Nipple
Developed with Pediatric Feeding Specialists, the Evenflo Feeding Balance + Standard Bottle is designed to support healthy bottle feeding without interfering with your feeding journey.
- Naturally sloped shape promoting a wide latch.
- Integrated vent system
- Intentional slow flow for a paced, gulp-free feeding
- Compatible with most standard neck breast pump brands
How to Use:
1. Prior to feeding, pinch the Proflo™ valve (A) between two fingers to separate the sides to ensure proper venting.
2. Squeeze nipple base and insert through the TOP of the cap ring.
3. Once lip is inside cap ring, release the nipple and lightly push the inside lip towards the edge.
4. Screw cap ring onto Balance + Standard Neck Bottle
- DO NOT over tighten cap ring
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My 3 month old son was having a hard time with tommie tippee bottles and would refuse to eat and was not gaining weight. When it came to feeding it was very stressful for both of us. I follow lactation hub on social media and decided to give these bottles a try. My son absolutely loved these bottles. So glad I gave them a try.