Evenflo Balance + Standard Neck MEDIUM Flow Nipple
Developed with Pediatric Feeding Specialists, the Evenflo Feeding Balance + Standard Neck Medium Flow Nipple is designed to support healthy bottle feeding without interfering with your feeding journey.
- Naturally sloped shape promoting a wide latch.
- Integrated vent system
- Intentional comfortable flow for a paced, gulp-free feeding
How to Use:
1. Prior to feeding, pinch the Proflo™ valve (A) between two fingers to separate the sides to ensure proper venting.
2. Squeeze nipple base and insert through the TOP of the cap ring.
3. Once lip is inside cap ring, release the nipple and lightly push the inside lip towards the edge.
4. Screw cap ring onto Balance + Wide Neck Bottle
- DO NOT over tighten cap ring
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Compatible with Phillips Avent Glass Bottles
Our lactation consultant recommended these nipples & the coordinating Evenflo Balance + Wide Neck glass bottles which our son loved. He will sometimes compress the nipples so we are careful to check every so often to make sure it is not pinched closed, but this is no big deal. Since we got him hooked on these nipples, Evenflo has clearly been having supply chain issues and you cannot find their products anywhere. We saw a few reviews that said that Evenflo's Balance + Wide Nipples fit into the Phillips Avent glass bottles so we thought we'd try it out. When the bottles arrived all we had to do was pop out the Phillips Avent silicone nipple from the white screw top flange and pop in the Evenflo Balance + Wide Nipple. Fit perfectly, no leaks, & works like a charm! It's also great because these bottles have an 8 ounce capacity while the Evenflo Balance + Wide Neck glass bottles max out at a 6 ounce capacity. Great that these are compatible with the Phillips Avent glass bottles!
So glad I finally found these nipples. They are the only ones that work for my baby with tongue and lip ties