Pumpin Pal Breast Pump Flanges 2pc (one pair)
Comfortable flanges for all breast sizes
- X-small and small come include collar ring adapter.
- Customized Sizing:XS (15-19mm), S (20-23mm), M (24-28mm), L (26-30mm), XL (31-40mm)
Eliminates constriction of milk ducts caused by traditional flanges.
Promotes better flow and reduces irritation to the nipple area.
Helps users to sit back in a more comfortable, natural position while pumping.
The Small and X-Small Silicone flanges, with Elast+Assist Technology™ (EAT), help improve milk flow for parents with elastic breast tissue.
Can be used with hands-free systems for the ultimate in relaxed and productive pumping.
Especially effective for new parents and C-section parents.
Aids in the prevention of mastitis and other breast infections caused by plugged ducts.
PumpinPal flanges work with Medela connectors, Lansinoh connectors, and Hygeia connectors. Spectra pump users purchase the sets for Spectra that include a pair of Spectra adapters.
Bisphenol A (BPA) Free. Medium, Large and XLarge are made with Medical Grade Polypropylene. Small and X-Small made with BPA Free Silicone
Proper flange sizing is the KEY to comfortable and efficient pumping!
We have gathered a list of amazing Lactation Consultants (IBCLCs) offering virtual flange-sizing visits:
- Allison Alexander, LPN, IBCLC - Skilled Lactation Solutions
- Jessica Anderson, IBCLC Genuine Lactation
- Roza Baghdassarian, IBCLC MILC Mother-Infant Lactation Center
- Nichelle Clark, IBCLC, CBS Sonshine & Rainbows Lactation
- Bonnie Holt Logsdon, RD, IBCLC, CLE, DONA Bonnie Knows Breast
- Leslie R Kowalski, PhD, IBCLC Lactation Solutions of Princeton
- Jeanette Mesite Frem, MHS, IBCLC, RLC, CCE, CD Babies In Common
- Lori Atkins, RN, IBCLC Oh, Baby! Lactation
- Amey Fields IBCLC, Annie Rueb RN, IBCLC, Jill Marion, RN, IBCLC AZ Breastfed Babies
- Joy MacTavish, MA, IBCLC, RLC Sound Beginnings
- Alison Miranda, IBCLC Alison Miranda Lactation Support
- Aliza Lubowicz Sternberg IBCLC Latch Onto Me
- Sarah Brock, IBCLC Nurture Lactation
- Katy Linda, IBCLC The Rumina Center
- Lauryn Ulam, IBCLC Hoosier Breast Friend